Integration – Indexing – Imaging for Encompass Docs
The CCMC Document Connector™ MVX automates the document imaging process from the Mortgage LOS to the imaging system, complete with detailed indexing. It automatically begins extracting the loan document images based on criteria that mirrors your business rules for the LOS and the document imaging platform, and converting them into an appropriate format. A consistent, detailed index is created for each using data from the loan, as they are loaded into the document imaging system. No user input is required.
CCMC’s customizable admin module creates a log file detailing which document images were transferred and when, any pending items, the status of all documents including adverse loans, and the milestones for all documents in process.
Through automating the document image upload process and increasing the usability of the index data in your imaging system, Document Connector MVX dramatically streamlines your workflow, saving you significant time and money. On average, the connector can extract, convert, and transfer the loan image documents in 1 to 3 minutes, depending on the size of the image files.
Enhanced Benefits and Features:
- Automatically uploads & indexes loan files based on milestones & status, including adverse loans
- Monitors, evaluates, & executes the upload of trailing documents after the initial boarding
- Customizable user interface admin module
- Creates a detailed audit log of modifications & uploads
- Reduces manual document workflow from 45-80 minutes down to 3 minutes or less
- Creates an easy to navigate, consistent index of documents
- Master overview screen providing quick lookup/sorting
- Built with CCMC’s Intelligent Connector Engine, allowing for multiple users with different access privileges
Master List of Processed Loans (example)
Activity Screen of Individual Loans (example)
Want more integration and automation?
Check out these add-on features to enhance your connector even more!
Want to Learn More?
Fill-in the form below to gain access to the brochure.